Art Work Shop Packages
TILE MOSAIC SEMINAR WEEK FOR BEGGINERS
Learn this beatiful and ancient craft of Mosaic and create your own works of art inspired by this amazing island’s aura.Tour starts & ends in Paros. Duration: 8 Days / 7 nights
Pricing: 900 Euro per person in double room on Full board basis/Single supplement plus 200 Euro
Minimum Participation: 6 people (for less participants please contact us)
Maximum Participants: 12 people
Day 1: Arrival in Paros and transfer at your hotel . Check in your room and relax before lunch.
In the afternoon a welcome meeting will be offered and detailed information of the suggested (optional & included) activities inside and outside the hotel will be given.
Free afternoon!Welcome dinner at hotel restaurant in order to get to know each other.
Day 2: Two cars will be delivered at the hotel, for the guests to share and use for the next 6 days. After breakfast we’ll meet your instructor and a short introduction to the basics of Tile Mosaic Making. Practicing cutting tiles, shaping and laying techniques for line , discuss and experiment with colour and personalized design under the guidance of your tutor George.
A coffee break will take place shortly. Continue your work till 15:00. Then you will have lunch and free afternoon.
Afternoon a ride to Naoussa is suggested. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: After breakfast you will have your second lesson for tile Mosaic between 10:00-15:00. Continue cutting and placing tiles to develop your unique piece of art. Complete your work for today and return at the hotel for lunch and leisure.
Suggested optional: to meet and walk with a local lady and get a general idea about the use and the curable quality of various natural herbs.
Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Day Cruise to Delos & Mykonos. Early morning departure from hotel by boat company transfer to the port in Naoussa, in order to take the boat for our cruise and meet our guide. First Stop in Delos where you will have 3 hours guided tour . Second stop in Mykonos with 3,5 hours to explore the island. Lunch in pack will be given to you from the hotel.
Around 18:00 you will be back in Naoussa and transfer back to your hotel.
Dinner at the hotel.
Suggested optional: After Dinner a drink at Piso Livadi is suggested.
Day 5: Early morning you will have the third course between 10:00-15:00 Continue cutting and placing tiles to develop your unique piece of art. Complete your work for today and return at the hotel for lunch and leisure.
Suggested optional: Cycling round towards to Piso Livadi and Kalogera beach. Where you can swim and enjoy the famous mud baths by “argilos” (clay).
Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 6: Today is the fourth lesson of tile mosaic between 10:00-15:00 Continue cutting and placing tiles to develop your unique piece of art. Today you should complete the central motif and the background. As the day goes by the aim is to finish your piece.
Today we have arranged for you to go for a relaxing afternoon boat trip to enjoy the sun and the sea. A 3 hours cruise from Aliki port to Panteronisia , blue lagoon and beaches around Aliki. Snack and beverage is included. Around 19:30 you will be back to your hotel.
Dinner and relax at the hotel.
Day 7: Early morning departure for the Mosaic Art Studio. Continue cutting and placing tiles to develop your unique piece of art. Today you will finish with your art piece and at the end of the day you will review your project and pack up your piece for transporting it back home.
Farewell Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 8: Early morning departure for the port of Parikia. Time to scroll around Parikia with an escort is given, visit the well known “Ekatontapiliani” Church, the old market street, the castle and walk down to the port in order to depart with the morning boat to Piraeu
- Arrival/Departure transfers from Port to hotel
- 7 Overnights in double room with breakfast in Anezina Hotel in Dryos village
- 2 lunches during excursions/lessons
- 13 meals at the hotel restaurant. (one will package during day cruise)
- 6 days X 2 CARS sharing with third part insurance , vat and unlimited Km.
- 5 Days Tile Mosaic Lessons x 5 hours per day. Tools and materials are included. Seminars will take place inside hotel premises.
- One day cruise to Delos & Mykonos. Guide service and Entrance fees also included.
- One Live Music night with beverage and dinner.
- One half Day lesure trip (afternoon departure) to enjoy the sun and sea
- Coffee break and refreshments during the lessons.
- Luggage porterage upon departure.
- Envelope with maps and various info upon arrival.
- Civil Insurance
Not included services:
- Boat / air tickets to/from Paros*
- Arrival / departure transfer in Athens *
- Overnight in Athens if necessary due to flights connections.*
- Tips & beverage during meals besides the ones mentioned above